Complete deburring and polishing in your CNC machine.
XEBEC Brush uses unique abrasive ceramic fiber material instead of abrasive grain.
Overwhelming grinding power, Consistent cutting performance, No deformation
Enables CNC deburring immediatly after milling and machining operations inside the same machine tool.
Able to remove cutter marks and improve surface roughness up to around Ra=0.1µm.
- The content ratio of ceramic fiber is approximately 80%
- Cutting edges on the Brush tips offer overwhelming grinding power
Consistent cutting performance
- New cutting edges always exposed
- Consistent cutting performance to the end thanks to the structure of the continuous fiber
- Maintains its straight shape and does not spread out like a toothbrush
- Easy to manage on mass production lines
- High polishing capability od XEBEC Ceramic Stone is applied to a brush
- Best achievable surface roughness: Ra=0.1μm (Rz=0.4μm)
XEBEC Brush™ Surface End Type
Ideal for cutter mark removal and polishing on the sealed surface
XEBEC Brush™ Surface Extra-Large
Ideal for deburring, cutter mark removal and surface polishing with a width of 100mm or more
XEBEC Brush™ Crosshole
Ideal for deburring, polishing and cutter mark removal on inner diameter and counterbored part
XEBEC Brush™ Crosshole Extra-Long
Suitable for deburring, polishing and cutter mark removal on inner diameter and counterbored part exceeding 150mm in depth
XEBEC Brush™ Crosshole Extra-Large
Newly developed bristle.
Realized a longer tool life than other crosshole brushes with improved wear amount and manageability.
XEBEC Brush™ Wheel Type
Ideal for deburring and polishing on inner diameter, side surface and screw thread
XEBEC Floating Holder™
XEBEC Short BT Holder™
Compact tool holder whose length under the gauge line is 23.5mm (inluding bush flange thickness 1.5mm).
Effective where tool length is limited
XEBEC Self-Adjusting Sleeve™
Prefixed Brush length is automatically projected and assists unmanned operation.
Effective to eliminate human error, maintain optimal machining conditions and consistent machining quality.